We bring in a depth of knowledge and innovation in the managed network security space, with enterprise-grade firewalls and an affordable Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) offering that can pinpoint a threat in real-time and alert you immediately, helping stop an attack in its tracks, while tracking it to the device it started in.
Grocery stores often have some of the most complex network structures of any retail environment. Multiple checkout lanes, remotely accessible camera systems, numerous vendors with online order entry, remotely monitored temperature control units, and more. No matter how big or how small your operation, hackers see you as a target. Every tunnel into your network, be it remote access, a remotely viewable appliance or camera system, direct connection to a vendor, or even the open channel for employee Internet use becomes a potential window for hackers to infiltrate and compromise your network.
Netsurion manages the network security for thousands of grocers. We understand the complexities and the needs of grocery store owners and managers.
- Proven network security that defends against costly cyber attacks
- Proprietary firewall circumvention technology ensures all of your point-of-sale (POS) terminals are connected through the firewall
- Monthly recurring cost that fits your budget
- Enterprise-grade, leading firewalls
- Unequaled secure remote access ensures remote connections don’t become an opportunity for hackers
- Simplified remote installation to ensure a seamless integration into your current network, on a timeline that meets your schedule
- Data Breach Financial Protection that can minimize the negative financial impacts resulting from a data breach