We bring in a depth of knowledge and innovation in the managed network security space, with enterprise-grade firewalls and an affordable Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) offering that can pinpoint a threat in real-time and alert you immediately, helping stop an attack in its tracks, while tracking it to the device it started in.
Criminals see small businesses, restaurants in particular, as easy targets for payment system data breaches. This is due in large part to the challenge of managing security among multiple locations and the increased amount of digital entry points: Wi-Fi, security cameras, digital menu boards, and of course, point-of-sale (POS) systems.
It is critical for restaurant operators to protect their customers’ credit card data from cyber criminals and thus protect the viability of their business. Data security risk mitigation guidelines are provided to all merchants through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Netsurion provides remote network security and PCI compliance support to make data security simple and affordable.
- Proven network security that defends against costly cyber attacks
- Proprietary firewall circumvention technology ensures all of your point-of-sale (POS) terminals are connected through the firewall
- Monthly recurring cost that fits your budget
- Enterprise-grade, leading firewalls
- Unequaled secure remote access ensures remote connections don’t become an opportunity for hackers
- Simplified remote installation to ensure a seamless integration into your current network, on a timeline that meets your schedule
- Data Breach Financial Protection that can minimize the negative financial impacts resulting from a data breach