The Account Manager is responsible for building effective relationships with Netsurion customers and business partners. Such relationships result in high-levels of client satisfaction and retention and act in a consultative manner to ensure clients optimize the use of Netsurion services. The Account Manager works directly with clients as well as internal teams such as Operations, Support and Sales, acting as an advocate and liaison between the customer and Netsurion. Innovation on current and future service offerings is an important part of this role. To be successful, this person must have a deep understanding of client security needs and Netsurion’s services and possess an outgoing personality capable of interfacing with customers in a professional manner.
EXPERIENCE AND STANDARDS:
- Act as customer advocate in supporting their needs and driving internal resolution.
- Focus on proactive and reactive customer engagement activities to facilitate and strengthen the bond between customer and Netsurion.
- Drive efficiency and quality in responses and results resulting in superior client satisfaction.
- Work with key internal stakeholders to ensure internal processes and communications are in place to support clients.
- Ensure the timely and professional response and resolution to client questions and requests.
- Escalate urgent customer needs to internal team members.
- Receive and measure regular client feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate, where necessary, client meetings on support escalations, enterprise-level implementation planning, business updates and compliance activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate, where necessary, quarterly business reviews with clients.
- Coordinate and facilitate, where necessary, regular post implementation follow-up to ensure Netsurion’s services are meeting client expectations.
- Work with the Sales team to facilitate engineering calls to discuss options, network diagrams and professional services.
- Work closely with Tech Support to address and coordinate resolution efforts for accounts with chronic service issues or a general dissatisfaction with the level of service received.
- Liaise between Marketing and Product Development to identify new features / capabilities of services offered and raise awareness regarding defects and unexpected functionality.
- Log all support activities into applicable database. Be proficient generating reports and analyzing activity data from the database related to assigned customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Demonstrated track record of a motivated individual of world-class account management and client service teams.
- A passion for proactive support delivery.
- 3-5 years of experience with small to rapidly growing multi-site technology and managed service account management teams.
- Track record of understanding the expectations of users of managed services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, combined with increasing responsibilities and accomplishments, including recent proven success in implementing best practices and effectively measuring and improving client service quality and customer satisfaction. Equivalent years’ experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- A strategic thinker, with the ability to translate the voice of the client into compelling concepts and solutions.
- Comfortable and proficient with account management processes from onboarding to results measurement, and ensuing growth.
- Experienced with defining and refining to drive increases in efficiency and simplification of complex processes.
- Possess superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills such as demonstrated public speaking at industry and client conferences.
- Proven collaboration skills, with ability to work well in a cross functional team to achieve goals.
- Independent self-motivated individual that is capable of working alone in completing assignments.
Netsurion is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.