Netsurion is a rapidly growing technology company with solutions in the cybersecurity and edge connectivity areas.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Netsurion Connect CXD is a cloud managed, network edge connectivity solution focused on multi-location, SMB/SME customers and provides a Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) solution for network connectivity and management.
Event Tracker, a Netsurion subsidiary, is a rapidly growing provider of cloud-managed Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) services that protect SMB/SME business’ information systems from data breaches and other risks posed by hackers.
Through both solutions, we make it easy to protect businesses against cyber threats, assist with compliance requirements and regulations, and significantly reduce the burden of managing a SIEM or SD-WAN solution.
- Identify new partner prospects in a designated vertical(s) by utilizing outbound calling, research tools, social media, etc..
- Work closely with existing and potential partners to develop strategic account plans to grow the adoption of Netsurion solutions
- Manage internal Netsurion resources (primarily solution architects, consultants, and inside sales representatives) to support sales and expansion efforts with key partners
- Provide sales support to partner organizations through training, customer visits, technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and price quotes
- Call on prospective partners, providing technical and administrative product information, demonstrations, and price quotes
- Understand the partners’ business and technology product needs and communicate to the executive team
- 1-3 years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success, preferably in the security, payments, software or IT industry
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, or other technical discipline
- Solid understanding of complete sales cycle management, from prospecting to closing
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team while demonstrating flexibility, autonomy, and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication, reporting, and presentation skills
- Proficient in Office software such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with CRM tools, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, etc.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST 800-171, and other compliance requirements
- Technical understanding of networking, cyber security, and Managed Security Services Providers
St. Louis, MO
Remote options available
This position is part of the Sales department and reports to the VP of Channel.
Less than 10%
Physical requirements (if applicable)
Office environment. Walking, standing, bending or sitting for long periods of time. Computer and phone work.
Netsurion is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.