We are looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager for the SD-Branch products and services (SD-WAN, NGFW, Wi-Fi, Cellular) within our portfolio. The ideal Product Marketing Manager is responsible for clearly articulating and adjusting market positioning, specifying and prioritizing target audience segmentation, conducting and socializing competitive analysis, identifying key differentiators, and creating a marketing communication strategy.
The PMM works closely with and reports to the Vice President of Marketing to ensure the product marketing efforts align with overall corporate marketing strategies and maintain a cohesive brand architecture.
As a member of the Marketing team, the PMM leverages marketing centers of excellenceteam members (i.e. Web, Email, Social, SEM, Content, Public Relations) to execute campaigns and develop collateral that achieves the revenue pipeline and market share goals set forth by the VP of Marketing in conjunction with executive management.
The PMM also works with product engineering to become intimately aware of our offerings’ strengths and weaknesses in order to better identify appropriate marketing opportunities. IT and cybersecurity understanding are a must as the PMM must be able to effectively translate technical features and capabilities into compelling marketing strategies. In addition, the PMM must collaborate with product engineering leaders to identify market gaps and opportunities. Along with Sales, the PMM is central to the feedback loop for product engineering who is responsible for product innovation and roadmap.
The PMM must have:
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity technology
- Working experience in the network management and security market
- 10+ years of experience in IT B2B marketing
- Strong copywriting skills
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing technologies (web content marketing, SEM, SEO, email marketing, social media)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- A proclivity for gathering input/insight from a group and distilling it into a cohesive plan
- A heightened awareness of marketing trends and opportunities
- Familiarity with key industry media publications and influencers
We are an equal opportunity employer that offers a progressive and competitive benefits package. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.