The Service Solutions Specialist [(S)3] ‘s primary focus is ensuring the successful implementation and adoption of self-service tools and resources and driving revenue growth for assigned customers. The (S)3 will collaborate with customers, understanding their goals, cybersecurity needs, integrations, in-house skills, and more while providing tailored guidance to optimize the use of self-service solutions, such as the Netsurion Open XDR platform. Additionally, the (S)3 is responsible for identifying upsell opportunities and potential conversions to managed/hosted solutions.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are well-equipped to utilize self-service SIEM offerings.
- Empower customers with the necessary product content and understanding to use licensed software and tools effectively.
- Provide customer training and resources to address common issues, alerts, and other product/service functions in a self-service context.
- Act as customer’s primary technical relationship manager focused on self-service solutions.
- Champion the needs of self-served customers within the company’s internal operations.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and Product Management to ensure continuous improvement of self-service offerings.
- Identify and pursue upsell opportunities within existing customer accounts, promoting additional products, services, and conversions to managed/hosted solutions.
- Collaborate with customers to ensure they realize the full value of deployed Netsurion self-service tools while continually exploring opportunities for enhancement and growth.
- Develop and maintain self-service customer satisfaction and retention metrics.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and potential churn for self-served customers, implementing appropriate retention strategies and upsell initiatives when needed.
- Customer focus
- Critical thinking and information assessment
- Quality of work and productivity
- Effective communication
- Cooperation and working well with others
- Team Leadership
- Knowledge and understanding of Security Information and Event Management, SIEM, threat protection and cybersecurity.
- Strong technical acumen able to understand customer network topology as it relates to Netsurion products and services.
- Strong technical communication skills capable of presenting complex topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong ability to listen to customers’ needs and expectations.
- Business knowledge in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Expert in Managed Cybersecurity Services, Managed Detection and Response Solutions
- Sales Methodology (MEDDPICC preferred or similar)
- Master of sales performance metrics and pipeline management
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Expert in proposal writing, solution scoping, and solution presentation
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a field of Computer Science or related curriculum.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a cybersecurity field is preferable.
- Experience in cybersecurity or sales with cybersecurity offerings (both software and as a service).
- An understanding of the cybersecurity market, competition, SIEM, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Keen ability to tie platform capabilities, service offering, and customer relationship into value prop.
- Polished, holistic product demonstration capabilities.
- Technology and problem-to-solve focused.
- Ability to present and position products appropriately based on customer needs.
- Ability to provide high-level, value-focused demonstrations and partner/customer training.
- Thoroughness, attentiveness, follow-through, and other attributes to care for customers’ needs.
- Conscientiousness and customer-first perspective.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with both customers and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess a positive attitude, and have excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization. Ability to prioritize tasks according to Operations plan.
This job operates in a professional atmosphere with responsibilities working from home and working from the office as required by management. There are times when you will be required to be alone in the office to perform essential duties.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to use hands, handle, or feel. The employee is required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Standard office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Expected work hours may vary.
This position potentially requires significant travel, 20% – 30% in support of pre-Sales activities.
Netsurion is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.