Creative Ways to Optimize Restaurant IT Spending at a Time of Crisis
The social and economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic is accelerating the pace of the digital transformation of the multi-unit restaurant business. While some chains were better prepared to incorporate new technologies and operational models to implement online ordering, curbside pick-up, and contactless payments, many are struggling to keep IT spending under control and network security and performance uncompromised.
- Improve IT networking while cutting cost
- Reduce hardware sprawl at each location and integrate technologies effectively
- Reduce costly truck rolls to troubleshoot restaurant networks
- Simplify and standardize network security across all restaurants to protect data, transactions, and brand reputation
- Never lose an order, prevent potential chargebacks, and line-bust effectively
- Streamline PCI DSS compliance management so you can spend less time on paperwork and more on IT innovation.