PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance is ultimately about establishing compliance and maintaining data security. Because nothing is more important than keeping your customers’ payment card data secure, adhering to PCI compliance is vital for all merchants that accept credit cards. However, becoming and staying compliant is difficult and time consuming. Netsurion has been helping merchants with PCI compliance since its inception, by providing affordable systems and services that help make compliance easy and efficient.
Your focus should remain on running your business, not worrying about the status of your compliance. That’s why Netsurion helps you get compliant through enterprise-class firewalls with leading security architecture, while helping you stay compliant with efficient internal network scanning and online training. We can also help you report your compliance with our easy-to-use PCI Security Assessment Questionnaire wizard.
When you stay compliant, you are part of the solution—a united, global response to fighting payment card data compromise. This list is by no means complete, but we can guarantee that if you answer “no” to even one of the following questions, then you are not PCI compliant:
- Have you installed and maintained a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data?
- Do you frequently use and update anti-virus software?
- Have you assigned a unique ID to each person with computer access?
- Do you restrict physical access to cardholder data?
- Do you track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data and regularly test security systems and processes?