Released on : 10 March 2015
Applies to Version : 7.6 Build 21, 26
- EventTracker Agent enhancements to detect and disable USB devices.
- The devices that are not detected as storage devices (Mobile, Tablet etc.) can also be disabled.
- Fix for the issue where DLA thread was not getting launched when unable to get the license count from the server.
- Fix for the issue where handle leak was happening because of the excess usage of license.
- Fix for the issue where incorrect DLA system is added if VMware agent is configured using IP address in the URL.
- Fix for the issue where failed to get the metadata for snort Event description, now are updated with XML part of event description.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET76U15-035 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 7.6 Build 21, 26
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET76UA15-035.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.