Released on : 29 March 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
Support for Extracting device id from relay devices.
Bug fixes and other enhancements
- Show permalink in Report Dashboard.
- Three tabs – Elastic, Cache and Archives in log search result window.
- Report dashboard: Hide the Add report option for Nonadmin user.
- Display Cache and Archives information in the result window.
- Merging filter criteria to base search criteria in log search.
- Utility to merge FilterCriteria to SearchCriteria.
- Widget window state (Maximized or Minimized) maintained.
- Agent change to extract device ID from syslog devices while relaying.
- Specifying the machine name, event source from LFM logs.
- JAVA_HOME path update is automated to avoid manual intervention.
- Embedding widgets from EventTracker application to external sites UI related supported files.
- Elasticsearch saved criteria can be viewed under Pre-defined tab of saved searches.
- Changed path for FAQ uploaded documents, as Report Export folder get deleted on uninstallation.
- Purge frequency in “ETESDelete_indices.yml” file is getting update with additional 1 day value to the existing configuration.
- Added default logging support for ETESIndexer service module.
- Resolving parameters in XML part of event description.
- Removed available widget grouping from My dashboard, Compliance Dashboard, Tear Away.
- FAQ configuration added to Admin Menu, Removed from my dashboard.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Web, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer
EventTracker Alerter,, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U18-009.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.