Released on : 04 June 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Fix for issue where Report dashboard taking more time for the non-admin user.
- Onboarding UI : Option provided to send the report from CP to CM.
- Fix for the issue where Report Dashboard takes more time to load for Non-Admin user.
- Fix for the issue where audit log writes the wrong information while deleting an Alert.
- Fix for the issue where Elastic indexer is crashing if duplicate system name exists in System Group Master.
- Fix for the issue where some part of the description is getting deleted when the Alert Event description contains Regex.
- Fix for the issue where system name comes with special character.
- Fix for the issue where agent deployment is failing from system manager.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 Build 5
EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-025.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.