Released on : 08 October 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Feature Update 9.3.5
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 Build 5
- Offer EventTracker Endpoint Security – a deep-learning-based, fully managed endpoint threat protection solution as an add-on to our EventTracker Essentials or EventTracker Enterprise offering, or as a standalone managed service.
- Updated EventTracker platform to support the automatic updating of EventTracker Sensors.
- Enhancements to the EventTracker system selection interface to improve the efficiency in log search and Report Configuration.
- Fix for the issue where summary data is unable to show in Excel viewer for Flex report.
- Fix for the issue where ‘Include in Elastic search’ option for collection point shows as enabled when it is not configured.
- Fix for the issue where Elastic data indices are not purging when license for MITRE ATT&CK feature is not enabled.
- Fix for the issue where user is unable to configure the flex reports with ‘All Systems’ option.
- Fix for the issue where ‘All Systems’ option is visible to the non-admin users in the Report configuration.
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-040.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.