Released on : 8 January 2021
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Feature update 9.3.6
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 Build 5
- MITRE ATT&CK Rules – Improvement to MITRE ATT&CK framework integration that enables permitted/exclusion (filtering) lists for MITRE ATT&CK techniques. Configuration Guide
- “Threat Protection Performance Report” – A business value report, designed for MSP/MSSP users, that will provide our partners with a means to convey key cyber security and compliance metrics to their customers in an easy-to-digest manner.
- MITRE ATT&CK Dashboard – Incorporated new system selection interface. User Guide
- Collection Master Performance Improvements – Improves the performance of the Incidents and My dashboard modules.
- MITRE ATT&CK Dashboard – System search option provided along with group search
- System Manager – User interface now shows “IP address” for system configuration.
- MITRE ATT&CK Dashboard – Included/Excluded technique ID filter is not getting cleared until session is closed
- MITRE ATT&CK Dashboard – Cookie related issues are fixed in google chrome browser
- MITRE ATT&CK Dashboard – System tree doesn’t load the system list properly when user perform multiple actions on refresh button
- MITRE ATT&CK Dashboard – Group/System selection tree displays “No Records” for a profile users when there is an empty system in a group
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer and EventTracker Web
EventTracker Agent Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Remote Installer and EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U21-042.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.