Released on : 11 March 2021
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Fix for the issue where user is unable to login to application by providing domain name.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 Build 5
- Fix for the issue where user is unable to login to application by appending domain name along with user name.
- Fix for the issue where Archiver process (evtProcessEcFile.exe) is getting terminated in rare conditions.
- Fix for the issue where Collection Point and Collection Master console executables are getting terminated in rare conditions.
- Fix for the issue where syslog receiver is unable to collect the Heroku logs over TLS.
- Fix for the issue where diagnostics alerts are not triggered when database threshold value is reached in certain conditions.
- Fix for the issue where non-admin users are always landing into home dashboard instead of chosen landing page.
- Fix for the issue where trend graph is not represented in a sequential order in Threat Protection Performance Report in certain conditions.
EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker Remote Installer
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U21-048.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.