Released on : 2 February 2022
Applies to Version : 9.3
EventTracker Feature Update 9.3.12
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3
- Option to publish selected application telemetry to Google Analytics.
- Additional system details added in system reports.
- Performance enhancements in Elasticsearch indexing.
- Receiver instance goes for unresponsive state in rare condition.
- Deleted system shows up again in EventTracker due to EDR hash check is pending.
- EventTracker database backup files are not getting deleted as per purge frequency in rare condition.
- Elasticsearch moving to cache when log search initiated from machine learning page for certain events.
- Report id is not retained during export/import using old format.
- Elastic indexing related fixes for Threat Performance Report.
EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web, EventTracker Scheduler
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U22-064.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.