Released on : 15 June 2023
Applies to Version : 9.4
Cumulative enhancements and fixes for v9.4
- Performance improvement in Home, My Dashboard, Compliance and MITRE ATT&CK dashboard pages.
- Notification warning for Dispatcher utility usage with audit logs.
- Windows agent is getting terminated in rare conditions.
- Windows agent is unable to restore the configuration backup in rare conditions.
- Parsing error for syslog over TLS with octet count framing.
- CP-CM transfer is failing when a large number of VCPs are configured with EventOMeter transfer enabled.
- Threat Protection Performance (TPP) report generation failing on certain consoles in rare conditions.
- System report on All Systems does not include syslog systems.
- Agent version report does not contain all the systems in rare conditions.
- MITRE rule involving T1055.001 resulting in false positives.
- Template import failing due to shorter separator column length of 15. Increased the same to 50.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.4
Agent, Receiver, Scheduler, Web
Reports, Alerter, Event Correlator, Daemon, Elasticsearch Indexer, Enterprise Activity, EventVault, Remote Installer
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update NS94U23-012.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling Netsurion at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at www.netsurion.com or
contact Technical Support via e-mail at [email protected].