1 min read
Here’s our list of the Top 5 SIEM complaints:
- 1) We bought a security information and event management (SIEM) system, but it’s too complicated and time-consuming, so we’re:
- a) Not using it
- b) Only using it for log collection
- c) Taking log feeds, but not monitoring the alerts
- d) Getting so many alerts that we can’t keep up with them
- e) Way behind because the person who knew about the SIEM left
- 2) We’re updating technology and need to retrain to support it
- 3) It’s hard to find, train and retain security expertise
- 4) We don’t have enough trained staff to manage all of our devices
- 5) We don’t have trained resources to successfully respond to a security incident
What’s an IT Manager to do?
Get a co-managed solution, of course.
Here’s our’s. It’s called SIEM Simplified.
Billions of logs analyzed daily. See what we’ve caught.