Thank you for choosing Netsurion!
We are thrilled that you have chosen to partner with us. Our mission is to help you grow your business through managed cybersecurity services, acting as an extension of your team. We understand that a successful partnership is built on support, guidance, and strong relationships. Whether you choose to handle things on your own or work with us, we are here to help you succeed.
To make onboarding as seamless as possible, we have created a guide and designated a channel representative to walk you through the process. Our program is designed to support for your sales and marketing efforts and help you stand out from your competitors. We provide tools to take advantage of every sales opportunity; as well as resources, financial incentives, training, and technical support to help promote and support your business.
How to Get Started
Get Started on the Partner Portal
Within the first two business days after signing paperwork, your channel rep will grant the primary contact and known team members access to the Netsurion Partner Portal. Look for an email about access (check spam) after your rep adds you.
Communication and Additional Portal Users
Your channel rep will add known contact information to our CRM. To ensure your key team members gain partner portal access and receive the latest product updates via our monthly newsletter, please use this form or let your channel rep know the names and emails of those you need added.
Start On-Demand Training
Access on-demand sales and user training via the partner portal. If you require more training, your partner manager can connect your team with a Sales Engineer (SE) for live tailored training for Managed Open XDR and other solutions. Live training is available to top-tier partners.
Meeting with Sales and Marketing
Your partner manager will set up an online meeting with Netsurion marketing, who will discuss resources in the portal. They will also walk you through the sales operations portion of the portal, including how to place orders and register opportunities.
Co-Branded Materials, Badges, Etc.
Familiarize yourself with the portal as soon as possible after our initial meeting and download assets and badges/logos.
- Familiarize yourself with our Data Source Integrations and bookmark this for future.
- Check out and bookmark our SOC Catch of the Days.
- Check out our Cybersecurity Insights and upcoming educational webcasts. Request custom tracking links and co-branded materials by email: [email protected].
- Follow us on LinkedIn for social media updates, announcements, and more.
Promote Netsurion Solutions
During the marketing meeting our team will show you how to use the portal to leverage our content and collateral for promotion.
Collaborate with your channel manager based on your established cadence for reviewing account plans, customer status and pipeline, joint marketing events, and technical enablement.
Work towards your ongoing Netsurion sales and technical certifications by participating in periodic live and virtual Lunch & Learns and office hours. Contribute content to the LMS platform to promote the best practices of your teammates.
Engage with Netsurion
Participate in ongoing contests and earn badges for points and prizes. Also, leverage the resources you have on hand from Netsurion to continue to drive your Go-To-Market plan.
Your Partner Success Team
- Channel Account Manager
- Your CAM (Channel Account Manager) will be available to assist with deal registration, ordering, closing deals, training, demos, and go-to-market success.
- During onboarding your CAM will discuss the best cadence for regular touchpoints.
- Technical Account Manager
- During the Onboarding Kickoff, a Netsurion TAM (Technical Account Manager) will be introduced to establish a relationship with the customer.
- Oversees their onboarding experience is meeting the customer’s expectations.
- The TAM’s role is to drive engagement during Business Reviews and Health Checks.
- Security Engineers
- The Security Engineer conducts demos during the sales phase.
- Are assigned to the Project Manager to onboard the customer and ensure that the SIEM logs flow.
In simple terms, your Technical Account Manager is your primary point of contact for success or escalating issues. Your Security Engineers assist with sales demos and onboarding. While your Channel Account Manager will continue to be with you to help grow your cybersecurity revenue stream.
SOC Operations and Handoff
Once all critical infrastructure are reporting, the Client Services team will introduce the SOC. At this time, the SOC can begin delivering value to the customer at the fastest rate possible as they start alerting and running reports.
As onboarding can be complex and time-consuming, months may pass between initially introducing the SOC, and handing off the customer to the SOC team. Upon full onboard of a client, the SOC assumes overall operations.
Once a customer is handed off to the SOC, the project is considered closed, and the Client Services Security Engineer is released from the project. The Technical Account Manager will work with the customer for the life of the relationship.