Released on: 15 May 2018
Applies to Versions: 9.0 Build 18
Support for GeoIP plugin in the Elastic search.
Bug fixes and Other Enhancements
- Support for GeoIP plugin in Elasticsearch
- DNS IP lookup – IP to hostname conversion in Elasticsearch during Indexing
- Fix for the issue where event id 3517 is not considered for hash activity
- Fix for the issue where event id 3523 is not considered for window’s IP Address Activity.
- Fix for issue where incorrect Elasticsearch and log search results were displayed when username contained underscore (_) character.
- Fix for issue where Active watch list unable to load webpage
- Fix is to avoid object reference issue during KO apply while indexing data in Elasticsearch (Not replicated in testing environment)
- When we search against Elasticsearch, Cache/Archives processing is based on a key “Always process cache during search” under User preferences.
Who should read this document?
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Web, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer
EventTracker Alerter,, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Reports
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U18-013.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.