Released on : 19 October 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
Agent Enhancement in Log File Monitoring for VMware 6.7 And Group based Behavior Correlation processing.
- Behavior at Group level changes with multithreaded behavior processing support.
- Creating the backup file for etaconfig.ini as _etaconfigBase.ini used during manager section goes empty.
- Support for Syslog Enable/Disable from web GUI.
- During template load LFM section get merge with original configuration if we choose apply configuration from GUI.
- For sync reason sending the etaconfig.ini to manager during agent restart.
- Fix for the issue where EvtOpts.exe is getting terminated.
- Fix for the issue where ‘Monitor Suspicious Process’ is not monitoring DLL.
- Fix for the issue where loading 1 million hash takes more than one hour.
- Allow the user to configure the Risk calculation based on threat level.
- Fix for the issue where DLA send other file flag are get re-set based on license check.
- Fix for the issue where multiple system entry are added during MSI uninstall.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Agent, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker Receiver, EventTrackerWeb, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Alerter.
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EventTracker EventVault.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U18-029.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.