Released on : 05 December 2018
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
Enhancements in EventTracker logon session audit events.
- Placed robots.txt in the application root folder.
- User full name (if exists) and email address (if exists) details added to the mentioned Event ID's 3280, 3281 and 3282.
- Fix for the issue where Event Source was blank in Incidents tabular.
- Application is getting logged off when clicking on About option in the View profile drop down list and, in the log off page its displaying as 'You are not allowed to modify the URL'.
- Wherever browse option is coming in manager configuration, Application is getting logged off.
For Active Directory users have to run the EventTracker update user list once after applying the update, so that new changes will be affected.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Agent, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Scheduler, Event Correlator, Elasticsearch Indexer.
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U18-040.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.