Released on: 14 May 2019
Applies to Versions: 9.0 Build 18
Product update document Click Here
Enhancements in System Manager.
- Provided an option to move systems to different groups
- Provided an option to search for systems while editing a group
- Provided horizontal scrollbar in viewing systems while editing/creating a group
- Retaining page state while performing any action in system manager
- Groups tree improvement: Hotlinks, search, pagination provided
- Update in search in create group
- Systems rendering improvement
- Option to re-arrange cim fields in log search
- Default widget/dashboard edit is disabled for Non-Admin User
- Option to include/exclude multiple values in log search.
- Option to select multiple fields to pivot in log search.
- Performance enhancement of scheduled report configuration page.
- Groups tree performance improvement
- Logon Banner displays html tags in Login Page.
- Fix for alert import issue when regular expression exists in criteria
- Fix for issue where groups are incorrectly getting created while importing systems
Who should read this document?
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTrackerWeb, EventTracker Reports
EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Receiver, EnterpriseActivity, Event Correlator, Elasticsearch Indexer
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90U19-061.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.