Released on : 26 March 2019
Applies to Version : 9.0 Build 18
Fix for issue where incorrect process name is mapped in event ID 3221.
- High CPU Utilization Event ID 3207 Description Change.
- Support for collecting the sensor location details in event ID 3531.
- Fix for the issue where relay syslog name is coming wrong.
- Fix for the issue in "EventTracker Monitoring Daemon" where computer name is more than 15 character failing to get the system name.
This Update should NOT be used on the EventTracker Console/Manager system. This Update should only be used for systems that have only EventTracker Agent installed on them. Please use the Update ET90U19-060 on the EventTracker Console/Manager system.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.0 Build 18
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Web, EventTracker Receiver
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET90UA19-060.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.