Released on : 05 June 2019
Applies to Version : 9.1 Build 19
Cumulative fixes and enhancements for v9.1.
- Enhancements in System Manager such as search, move system, create group and edit options.
- Retaining page state while performing any action in system manager.
- Option to re-arrange CIM fields in log search.
- Default widget/dashboard edit is disabled for Non-Admin user.
- Option to include/exclude multiple values in log search.
- Option to select multiple fields to pivot in log search.
- Profile name will display in event description of Event id(s) 3280, 3281 and 3282 (Login and Logout event details).
- Fix for alert import issue when regular expression exists in criteria.
- Fix for issue where groups are incorrectly getting created while importing systems.
- Fix for issue where count mismatch in Widgets.
- Fix for issue where user unable to import safe list from Active watch list GUI.
- Fix for issue where user able to view alert message in Report explorer page if report data contains alert tag.
- Fix for issue where Machine learning is showing in ETLM package.
- Fix for issue where admin user not able to see -DLA machines.
- Fix for issue where user having complete site permission with system menu privilege unable to see -DLA machine.
- Fix for issue where there is duplication of system if we move system to another group where same system already exists.
- Fix for issue group background color highlight not remove (select alphabet select group now select ALL and select some group).
- Fix for issue where wrong in the display of page number.
- Fix for issue where Export-import utility failed to import systems if importing custom file has duplicate entries.
- Fix for issue where generated report not transferring from CP to CM.
- Fix for issue where Export-import utility failed to import systems from custom file (use import with same file repeatedly).
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.1 Build 19
EventTracker Web, EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Alerter
EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Scheduler, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer.
Process to apply Update
Pre-Condition: Please apply all previously released updates before applying the below update.
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET91U19-016.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.