Released on : 26 November 2020
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Cumulative fixes for v9.3
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 Build 5
- Enhancements in event transfer protocol for windows and syslog messages to improve the overall throughput of the sensor
- Improvements in sensor performance in processing NCM events and updating .etw file.
- Improvements in elastic indexer performance.
- Improvements in report generation performance.
- Fix for the Two-factor authentication (2FA) issue where in 2FA was not working when using email address to login to EventTracker application.
- Fix for the data export issue in Incident tiles dashboard.
- Fix for the log search issue in Machine learning dashboard.
- Fix for the log search export issue when logs does not have tags associated.
- Fix for the issue where event id 3090 is getting generated for syslog group and syslog system.
- Fix for the issue where Machine learning was capturing the incorrect IP address data.
- Fix for the issue where cache data getting copied to default path even though custom location is configured if it fails to read the path from database.
- Fix for the issue where jet.tmp files are getting retained after temporary MDB operation.
- Fix for the issue where offline archives are not get updated as DLA where cache MDB has multiple days data.
- Fix for the reporter service getting struck in rare condition.
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web and EventTracker Reports
Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Remote Installer and EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U20-041.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.