Released on : 25 April 2022
Applies to Version : 9.3 build 05
EventTracker Feature Update 9.3.13
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3
- Support to deploy EventTracker sensor on Window 11 and Windows Server 2022.
- Support to deploy EventTracker console on Windows Server 2022.
- Displaying collection point’s time zone information in incident dashboard on collection master.
- Performance enhancement in EventTracker sensor.
- Performance enhancement in various modules through database optimizations.
- Performance enhancement in archives-based log search for non-admin users.
- Non-reporting status not reported correctly for EventTracker Endpoint Security sensors.
- System report showing duplicate entries due to multiple latitude and longitude information for a single agent.
- Port level configuration for resolving IP address to Host name is not working for syslog receivers.
- Upgraded log4j library to the latest version.
- Updating the existing sensors with new disk space threshold setting.
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Receiver and EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Remote Installer and EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U22-067.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.