Released on : 27 September 2022
Applies to Version : 9.3
Cumulative fixes for v9.3
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3
- Ability to disable surge monitoring for selected alerts.
- Retain email configuration in alert post disabling the email option.
- Sensor configuration is getting corrupted in rare cases, resulting in non-reporting systems.
- VMWare integration is not working on some systems due to some dependency components.
- Reporter services getting stuck in rare conditions.
- The detail logs in the exported excel file is empty when data from the log search result is exported in certain conditions.
- Last event received time is not getting updated for Cisco system type, resulting in non-reporting systems.
- Last event received time is not getting updated for Agent LFM devices, resulting in non-reporting systems.
- EventTracker configuration utility throws error when configured for Local Account in first attempt.
- Reputation IP address look up from threat dashboard is repeated every minute if IP address is not found, or score is below threshold.
- The target information window does not show the data for the selected IP address on ‘Attackers and Targets’ in certain conditions.
- EventTracker sensor is not capturing the UserData XML data.
- Anomalous login filter is not working when remote IP address comes with ‘-‘ character.
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U22-071.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.