Released on : 7 December 2022
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Cumulative enhancements and fixes for v9.3.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 Build 5
- Added count for each alert in email that gets generated on detection of alert surge.
- System Manager: Displaying progress message while deleting group(s).
- Updated the version of OpenSSL library to avoid incorrect detection of CVE-2022-3062.
- Alert surge detection email contains incorrect alert counts.
- Diagnostics utility generates incorrect warning under certain conditions.
- Archiver does not process event cache files in rare conditions.
- Windows sensor stops unexpectedly in rare conditions.
- Unable to schedule a report by selecting multiple Collection Point sites on Collection Master.
EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U22-072.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.