Released on : 30 March 2023
Applies to Version : 9.3 Build 5
Cumulative fixes for v9.3.
- The target information window in Attackers and Targets does not show the data in certain conditions for the selected IP address.
- TLS syslog messages are garbled in certain conditions.
- Log file parser stops in certain loaded consoles.
- IP reputation provider is set to new Netsurion Threat Center.
- Tabular View Advance Search in Collection Master is showing empty results.
- Multiple security fixes.
- Uninstaller changes to retain needed data.
Who should read this document
Customers who use 9.3 Build 5
EventTracker Receiver, EventTracker Web
EventTracker Reports, EventTracker Agent, EventTracker Alerter, Event Correlator, EventTracker Daemon, EventTracker Elasticsearch Indexer, EnterpriseActivity, EventTracker EventVault, EventTracker Remote Installer, EventTracker Scheduler
Process to apply Update
- Download Update
- Place the Update ET93U23-074.exe in the destination computer.
- Execute the exe.
Customers in the USA and Canada can receive support by calling Netsurion at 877-333-1433.
International customers can receive support by calling at +1-410-953-6776.
All customers can get updates at www.netsurion.com or
contact Technical Support via e-mail at [email protected].